Synthetics Spinning Unit                                              150000 Spindles/ 39600 tons Annually

                                   Cotton Spinning Unit                                                    (50000 Spindles) 14400 tons Annually

                                   Synthetics Weaving Unit                                               840 Looms High Speed Sulzer /42 Million meters

                                                                                                                           Annually  Looms 

                                                                                                                               

                                   Processing Unit                                                             10 Stenter 96 Million meters Annually

KIL DIVISIONS

MACHINES INSTALLED / PRODUCT / MONTH

BRIEF

SPINNING UNIT
SPINNING UNIT

press to zoom
COTTON SPINNING UNIT
COTTON SPINNING UNIT

press to zoom
SPINNING UNIT
SPINNING UNIT

press to zoom
SPINNING UNIT
SPINNING UNIT

press to zoom
1/3

SPINNING UNIT

Out of 39600 Tons produced per annum , about 30000 Tons is PV / 100% Polyester Dyed / Mélange Yarn and 700 Tons PV / Polyester Grey yarn. Count range 8 to 30 mainly with 80% double yarn capacity. The yarn is sold across India as well as Export.

COTTON SPINNING UNIT

Out of 14400 tons production per annum about 10800 Tons is Ne 40/2 Eli twist Combed / Compact and remaining in 30/1 & 40/1 Combed Compact 70/75 % yarn going in own consumptions.

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

SYNTHETICS WEAVING UNIT

We produce about 42 Million Meter Fabric per annum. Mainly Suiting fabric (Fiber dyed, Plain designs & Piece dyed). Mainly catering to the India market. Big player of Uniform Fabric. 90% using our own yarn.

PROCESSING UNIT
PROCESSING UNIT

Mainly dyeing processing and Printing of our own fabric, having all types of Latest machines. Say- Most modern fabrics process houses.

press to zoom
PROCESS DIVISION
PROCESS DIVISION

Mainly dyeing processing of our own fabric, having all types of Latest machines. Say- Most modern fabrics process houses.

press to zoom
PROCESSING UNIT
PROCESSING UNIT

Mainly dyeing processing and Printing of our own fabric, having all types of Latest machines. Say- Most modern fabrics process houses.

press to zoom
1/2

PROCESSING UNIT

Mainly dyeing processing of our own fabric, having all types of Latest machines. Say- Most modern fabrics process houses.

SHIRTING DIVISION

Producing high / premium cotton shirting catering to all BEST BRANDS of India / Abroad.

DENIM DIVISION

Producing all types of Denim fabric, catering across country / Abroad. Open End / Cotton Yarn / Draw tax all our own yarn.

FIBER DYED HOUSE

Dyeing Polyester, Viscose as well as Cotton fiber for our own Spinning unit.

YARN DYED HOUSE

Mainly dyeing cotton yarn for our own shirting division.

RECYCLE POLYESTER FIBER

Producing fiber 70% for our own Spinning plant and the rest 30% for Market. 1.2 Deniers to 6.00 Deniers are mainly produced Off-White, TBL, Dope Dyed.

OPEN END

All 3 plants production is going for our own Denim unit

DRAW TEX

All Production is going for our own Denim & Weaving unit.

Indigo range.jpg

INDIGO RANGE DIVISION

Indigo range.jpg

INDIGO RANGE DIVISION

GROUP SALES TURNOVER:-

Approximately turnover 413.5 Million US Dollar per annum.